The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and checking account information
- Payment history and income
- Employment information and wire transfer instructions
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reason Northcash chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Northcash share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||No||We don’t share|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We don’t share|
Limiting our sharingPlease note:
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent you this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we can continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Call 1-855-333-6570 or go to www.northcash.com
Who is providing this notice?
What we do
How does Northcash protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Northcash collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Apply for a loan
- Give us your income information
- Tell us where to send the money
- Provide account information
- Provide employment information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
Can I limit all sharing?
You have the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include other business entities of the Ft. Belknap Indian Community
: Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Northcash does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
: A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Northcash does not jointly market