Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Consumers have the right to limit some but not all sharing. This notice tells you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and checking account information
- Payment history and income
- Employment information and wire transfer instructions
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Northcash chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Northcash share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes — such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes — to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your creditworthiness||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
To limit our sharing
- Call 1-855-333-6570—our menu will prompt you through your choice(s); or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Subject Line: “Limit Sharing My Information”
- Your first and last name
- Your Northcash Account No.
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Call 1-855-333-6570 or email email@example.com
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
North Star Finance, LLC d/b/a Northcash, a business entity of the Ft. Belknap Indian Community
What we do
How does Northcash protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Northcash collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Apply for a loan or give us your income information
- Tell us where to send money or provide account information
- Provide employment information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our Affiliates include other business entities of the Ft. Belknap Indian community
: Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our Nonaffiliates include our vendors and other financial services companies
: A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.