Fast Cash Online Loans
Northcash Loan Rates
Northcash strives to provide our customers with quick and convenient loans. The charts below are examples of a repayment plan for a $500 installment loan. You can choose to repay your loan in fewer payments prior to signing your agreement or you may pay off your loan at any time. There are no penalties for early repayment.
Northcash provides online installment loans that range from $300 – $1500 with a term of 3 – 18 months.
|ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE|
The cost of your credit as a yearly rate.
The dollar amount the credit will cost you.
The amount of credit provided to You or on your behalf.
|Total of Payments|
The amount you will have paid after you have made all payments as scheduled.
|Your Payment Schedule Will Be:|
|Number of Payments||Payment Amount||Total Payment to Date|
|1||$ 169.99||$ 168.99|
|2||$ 169.99||$ 337.98|
|3||$ 169.99||$ 506.97|
|4||$ 169.99||$ 675.96|
|5||$ 169.99||$ 844.95|
|6||$ 169.99||$ 1,013.94|
|7||$ 169.99||$ 1,182.94|
ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR) – The Cost of your Credit as a Yearly Rate = 720%
FINANCE CHARGE – The Dollar Amount your Credit Will Cost You = $682.94
AMOUNT FINANCED – The Amount of Credit Provided = $500
The maximum APR on any Northcash loan is 795% but will vary depending on the terms of your loan.
- The first payment is due on your next pay date. The first payment may vary from the payment plan amounts depending on your effective date.
- The last payment may vary depending on your remaining balance. Any late or non-payments will be subject to additional fees and collection activities.
- We accept two methods for repayment:
- Automatic withdrawal from your checking account using Automatic Clearing House (ACH) direct debit system each due date. OR
- Money Order, Cashiers Check or Certified Checks can be mailed prior to the customer’s due date to: North Star Finance, LLC, d/b/a, Northcash PO box 498 Hays MT 59527
- Your full payment schedule will be included in your loan agreement. You can reduce the total cost of your loan by paying off your loan prior to your last due date on your payment schedule or by making additional payments on or between your payment due dates. You control how soon you wish to pay off your loan. There will not be any fees or penalties for prepayment.
- If you do not have sufficient funds in your bank account to cover the payment, you will incur a $30 Refused Instrument Charge. Additionally a late fee of 10% of any payment not received within 5 calendar days may be assessed to your account.
Still have questions?Find more information in our FAQ